118 Needham St. Newton, MA, 02464 | 617.620.3585 | Contact Us
10 Ways We’re Green, and Counting:
- We recycle and compost
- We used recyclable or renewable material choices in our construction whenever possible.
- We don’t sell bottled water but for your convenience, we offer a filtered water filling station in our studio. We encourage you to bring your own reusable bottle or purchase one of our Vitality SIGG bottles. Each week, we also give a SIGG bottle to any class participant whom we want to honor for their efforts.
- We recycled any eligible materials through the Boston Building Materials Co-op.
- Rather than relying on a traditional air-conditioning system as a sole means of cooling our space, we installed fresh air movers including a high efficiency heat pump, indoor fans and large windows to remove heat from our second floor suite.
- Our heating system and its filters are audited quarterly by our expert maintenance staff.
- Our staff bikes to work when possible.
- Shayleen drives a “green” vehicle when biking isn’t an option.
- If you walk to our studio 10 times, we’ll reward you with a $20 gift certificate! Please see Shayleen for details.